Q: My Emails are not received by recipient
The first thing you have to check is your OUTBOX folder and also SENT ITEMS box in MS Outlook. Next important check is the quality of your IP. There are a number of reasons your IP address may have been listed as "poor", including:
- The email server at this IP address contains a virus and has been sending out spam
- The email server at this IP address may be configured incorrectly
- The PC at this IP address may be infected with a virus or botnet software program
- An individual in the organization at this IP address may have a PC infected with a virus or botnet program
- This IP address may be a dynamic IP address which was previously utilized by a known spammer
- The marketing department of a company at this IP address may be sending out bulk emails that do not comply with the CAN-SPAM Act
- This IP address may have a insecure wireless network attached to it which could allow unknown users to use it's network connection to send out bulk email
If you do not think any of the above apply, contact the person/IPS (internet service provider) who manages your IP address, as they may be better able to investigate this issue.
Q: Can I keep emails on mail server?
NO, due complexed technical support of Media Softlab web servers we do not backup email's or mail accounts residing on the mail servers. In an unlikely event of server malfunction or unexpected major failure all emails residing on mail server will be lost.
Q: How to backup my folders in Webmail ?
To backup your folders in Webmail follow simple backup procedure:
Step 1: Login to your webmail account, e.g. https://www.yourdomain.com/webmail using full email address as username.
Step 2: Once logged in locate and click on SETTINGS and FOLDERS icon
Step 3: Select folder you would like to backup to your local disk
Step 4: Choose action DOWNLOAD FOLDERS (you may download as file or zip format)
Step 5: When pop up window opens, select SAVE (make sure you download backup file to known destination on your local disk in case you need to restore).
To restore saved files (FOLDERS) at any time, click on FOLDER icon and choose action IMPORT MESSAGES.
Q: How to setup my Email Account using Microsoft Outlook?
Follow instructions available at Microsoft Link
Q: What I do if my website is down?
Before you do anything else check your Internet connection and router/modem box status. Next step is to check you have correct website URL in your Browser. Eventually contact our IT Support by using this link. SUPPORT
Q: How to Change my Email Account Password?
To change your email password, go to your Site e.g. https://www.mydomain.com/webmail (replace mydomain.com with your company's domain) and login using your email address as username and current password. Locate Password Change icon, You will be able to make this update even if you do not remember your current email password. Kindly use minimum 6 characters, strong password to include upper and lower case letters, at least one number and special character.
Q: What If I lost my username/password?
Locate e.g. https://www.mydomain.com/login-form (replace mydomain.com with your domain name) and click "Username or Password?" and you will be prompted to enter your email address. A confirmation code will be emailed to you so you can enter a new password.